Construction Waste RemovalWSU Waste Removal manages the removal of recyclable and non-recyclable materials for university construction projects. This service is available to university departments and private contractors working on WSU projects on the Pullman campus.
A variety of containers are available from 1yd, 2yd, 3yd, and 4yd dumpsters and 20yd and 30yd roll-off containers.
Construction Waste Charges
- $20.00 per month container rental
- $35.00 Delivery fee (for short term use)
- $35.00 Pickup fee (for short term use)
1 yard Container $16.50 2 yard Container $22.50 3 yard Container $28.50 4 yard Container $26.66
- $25.00 delivery charge
- $60.00 per month rental, $165.00 service fee + $106.113 per ton disposal
- $25.00 pickup fee
- $165.00 Service fee + $106.11 per ton disposal fees
- Full Service: $100.00 per ton (includes service fees, container fees, labor, and equipment)
- Short Term: $35.00 per dump and return of 4yd container (material must fit completely inside containers)
- Self Haul: No charge for recyclables delivered to the recycling facility
*All contaminated recycling containers will be charged $100.00 per ton in addition to any applicable service fees. The lessee is responsible for any damages and/or repairs to the roll off containters/dumpsters. All prices are subject to change without prior notice, please contact WSU Waste Management for more information.